When I was a little kid and first heard about tidal waves (we weren’t calling them tsunamis in California at the time), the thought of it scared the hell out of me. I still have nightmares of getting caught in large waves.
Of all the natural disasters, some of which I’ve been in and some I haven’t, this would be the one that would be most likely to send me into panic mode.
And they’re telling people who are still stuck in traffic in Hawaii to just get out and walk. I don’t know if I’d be able to maintain.
5 Notes/ Hide
- molotovcoqteez likes this
- justblamechris likes this
- herpinkribbons2 likes this
- beautiful-nerdflake said: I’m right there with you the thought of this kind of disaster frightens me. My heart goes out to all these people who will be facing it. I cant even imagine just getting out of my car and walking, how scary.
- beautiful-nerdflake likes this
- kennyvee posted this