For Stefi - This is what the WDW cars look like.
I never noticed how different they are! They don’t even have tops! =\
They don’t need tops! The track itself has a top.
Which is partly why I’m having trouble finding a good profile shot of them to make icons out of. I’m either seeing angled views like this or obstructed views like the pic below:
Kenny, if this following photo doesn’t suffice, I can take one in October for you.
Perfect, thank you Cyndi! That will work nicely. I think shooting across between where the cars leave and where they come back is about the only way to get a good view of one from the side (or, like Dee said, being somewhere that you shouldn’t be, but this way’s safer).
38 Notes/ Hide
- idreamof-disney reblogged this from disneyetorlando
- michaelsgoods reblogged this from disneylawyer
- pslyrics29 likes this
- ijohn12 reblogged this from riiichaaard
- riiichaaard reblogged this from swingingwake
- liztylerr likes this
- bemyskape5 reblogged this from disneylawyer
- brighteronthesunnyside likes this
- theamericanadventure likes this
- disneylawyer reblogged this from tangled-tales
- xxipaige likes this
- tangled-tales reblogged this from disnerd
- egbertsknowbest likes this
- kelsiephalen likes this
- mrninjaviking likes this
- teaandkek likes this
- ihavenosnoutyetimustwhinny likes this
- disneyetorlando reblogged this from tugonthatyellowstrap
- dropsofstars reblogged this from kennyvee and added:
- oswald-ears reblogged this from kennyvee and added:
- kennyvee reblogged this from dropsofstars and added:
- thewordofgygy likes this
- waltandmickey likes this
- dropsofstars likes this
- disnerd reblogged this from oswald-ears
- patricktocher likes this