These three soups are fairly similar. They’re all easy to make.
For people who want a little something more fancy, they have suggestions on how to have more variety in your soup diet.
On the back of the chili, the bag says you may enjoy it more if you add some ground beef, diced tomatoes, and salsa, and top it with cheese and sour cream.
The cheddar potato soup suggests that you add some crumbled bacon, sour cream, and maybe some real cheese.
On the back of the chicken noodle soup, it just says “For variety, try Bear Creek’s creamy potato.”
Chicken noodle soup isn’t having any of your crazy nonconformist ideas, you hippie. If you want variety, chicken noodle is just not the soup for you.
And get a haircut.
13 Notes/ Hide
- beautiful-nerdflake likes this
- molotovcoqteez said: I love some Bear Creek potato soup! So yummy! n_n
- molotovcoqteez likes this
- mrninjaviking likes this
- heffervizen likes this
- loriamb likes this
- sh3llbound likes this
- salutationtothestars likes this
- seadome13 reblogged this from mixedbeatsandtechnodrinks
- mixedbeatsandtechnodrinks reblogged this from kennyvee
- mixedbeatsandtechnodrinks likes this
- closest-thing likes this
- lotuspetals likes this
- kennyvee posted this