Kyle called his aunt, and she came bearing a gas can so Kyle could get his car off the road.
They sat in her dining room sipping iced tea, and Kyle’s emotions finally broke through his mental dam. He started sobbing, and he couldn’t make any words come out.
His aunt looked at him and understood. She’d been there. The rash decisions, the helplessness, the need for understanding. She patted his hand.
“I assume that everything you own is in your car?”
Kyle nodded, still unable to even form the word yes.
“Well, you’ll just have to stay here, then.”
12 Notes/ Hide
- banxx likes this
- limasquared reblogged this from kennyvee
- salutationtothestars likes this
- limasquared said: I love this story line that you have going on. It’s nice!
- limasquared likes this
- justblamechris likes this
- yoloswagmom likes this
- melodramagically likes this
- thweets likes this
- onlyonemee likes this
- alylovesbutts likes this
- missing-a likes this
- kennyvee posted this