submission from bluefactories:
[Image: a screenshot of a facebook share on ‘Keep Ireland Pro-Life’, showing a photo of Mars. Top text: “Forget MARS.” Bottom text: “Discover life in the WOMB.” Sourced from ‘Liveaction.org’]
…. “Forget space exploration, WOMEN CAN GIVE BIRTH!!!” …. ? As if being interested in either of them is mutually exclusive? What?
Also, this family member of mine has never been to Ireland, has no friends or family in Ireland and really has no business to advocate the denial of basic healthcare rights to a group of people that she has no involvement with.
Asjdkhfjsdhkfjksdhfjksdhf. WHAT. Thought you might be interested in this baffling piece of propaganda. :|
LOLOLOLOL. Oh god. As usual, anti-choicers throw science aside for their misogyny.
We’ve already discovered life in the womb. It comes out, then cries and poops a lot. Then it grows up to become a human. Yech. I’ll take my chances with Mars.
13 Notes/ Hide
- avilovesart likes this
- heathermblogs likes this
- kennyvee reblogged this from dragonbadgerhugs and added:
- deandwerprulestheworld reblogged this from bluefactories
- dragonbadgerhugs reblogged this from propaganda-for-life
- bluefactories reblogged this from propaganda-for-life and added:
- felismargarita likes this
- carli-rae-jepsen reblogged this from propaganda-for-life and added:
- sarahlee310 likes this
- kafeishibe reblogged this from propaganda-for-life
- catholicfeminist reblogged this from propaganda-for-life
- weregoingtojackson likes this
- bluefactories submitted this to propaganda-for-life